I’ve done nothing with my life but my mum’s proud of me for some reason so I guess I can continue doing nothing with my life.
when my mum doesn’t answer me on skype I just start sending random messages
this happened on friday and she still hasn’t answered me and the body’s beginning to smell what should I do
excuse me mum I have 8 followers on instagram I think I know how to take a picture
I texted my mum that I won an Oscar and she criticized my spelling.
why do people celebrate birthdays so much i just happened to pop out my mum did most of the work go and ask her what she’s planning to do and what she wants as a gift I DIDN’T ASK FOR THIS IT IS TOO MUCH PRESSURE
Trying to make my mum understand that I don’t want to go to the local film school:
blimey mum you don’t have to check up on me every 5 minutes i’m almost 19 it’s not like i’m going to spill tea oh god it burns
A text I didn’t expect to get from my mother:
(translation: But did they give you Jägermeister?)
- Mum: Well when you move to the UK then you can just take the train and spend the weekend in France.
- Me: It also means that so many of my favourite bands give concerts in the same country as me.
- Mum: Yeah, it does.
- Ambulance: So she just stopped talking and moving and started staring into space?
- Mum: Yeah. Just sat there drooling.
Mum: Can you come off the computer and help me with something?
Me: But, mum, I haven’t reached the end of my dash yet.
Mum: Oh, okay, when you’re finished then.
- Mum: So, do you need any school supplies?
- Me: I think I can manage with one notebook for about a month or two before any of the teachers notice.
- Mum: That's a no then.
Mum: Well, you just have to move to a country where you can cycle all year round then.