why do people celebrate birthdays so much i just happened to pop out my mum did most of the work go and ask her what she’s planning to do and what she wants as a gift I DIDN’T ASK FOR THIS IT IS TOO MUCH PRESSURE
- me: shit, it's almost october again
- friend: what's wrong with october?
- me: like 90% of my friend's parents forgot to use protection in january which means i starve in october
- friend: what
- me: everyone's birthday is in october
- friend: my birthday is in october
- me: well, happy birthday.
- me: here's my cereal.
Facebook: It’s *insert name of person you haven’t talked to in years* birthday. Say happy birthday!
Because tomorrow is her birthday and humiliation comes with the package.
(Don’t understand this? Google translate is your friend.)
Arrive home on my birthday to find:
Thank you so much, John!
Last weekend as a minor
"Watch all of Buffy the Vampire Slayer episodes and drink all the tea!"
what a pathetic nerd
Helin, I have your birthday present.
Susanna, my birthday is in January.
*Later when opening present:
Johanna guessed right: a true book of God.